Over the years, ALI Meccanica has improved its production capacity in terms of both quantity and quality. ALI is now able to manufacture mechanical components upon design, on commission, and to design plants or machinery. The types of project managed include:
- Plants with augers for the transportation of materials such as biomass, wooden chips, animal feed and granulated products in general
- Starch mixers for the food wrapping paper sector
- Hydraulic piston and jack plants
- Gear reducers and speed variators
- Gears, bevel gearings, axles and semi-axles
The experience gained in the creation of mechanical parts such as gears, bevel gearings, gear reducers, axles, semi-axles, etc., allows ALI engineers to rebuild or repair parts of vintage or out-of-production machines or machinery, based on a mechanical detail, even partly damaged.